The Wallas 86 D convection marine oven is truly a one-of-a-kind design, providing genuine forced-air cooking by using safe diesel forced-air technology. Its baking result is excellent, as the heat is distributed evenly due to convection. Wallas ovens can be gimbal-mounted for the most demanding seagoing applications. The oven is constructed of rigid stainless steel. There is a separate light inside.
Available either as a single oven 86 D or stove/oven combination model 87 D.
- Bake your buns evenly with a convection oven!
- With a gas oven, you have to carefully adjust upper and lower heat, which will burn both your nerves and your biscuits!
- Get rid of LPG/propane and forget about carrying heavy gas bottles into your boat/caravan.
- Save gas bottle lockers space for better uses.
- The Wallas diesel combustion process eliminates the need for hazardous heavier-than-air gaseous fuels.
No naked flame
- An open flame in a boat/caravan is always hazardous. None of the Wallas cookers have an open flame.
- An open flame also creates moisture in your boat/caravan. Unlike LPG/propane systems, Wallas stoves draw combustion air from the cabin and carry exhaust overboard/outside. This process dries the cabin interior.
- Fuel: Diesel
- Power : 1000-2500W 3400-8500
- BTU Operating voltage : 12V
- Fuel consumption : 0.100.25 l/h 3.4-8.5oz/hr
- Electricity Consumption : 1.6A