The Wallas 87 D marine forced-air oven and stove is truly a one of a kind combination, providing genuine forced-air cooking by using safe diesel forced-air technology. The convection oven bakes your cake evenly while the stove cooks your meal efficiently. Wallas 87 D can be gimbal-mounted for the most demanding seagoing applications. The oven is constructed of rigid stainless steel and the stove of durable anodized aluminum.
The control panels are pre-installed and easy to use. The oven has a separate light inside.
- Bake your buns evenly with a convection oven!
- With a gas oven you have to carefully adjust upper and lower heat, which will burn both your nerves and your biscuits!
- Get rid of LPG/propane and forget about carrying heavy gas bottles into your boat.
- Save gas bottle lockers space for better uses.
- The Wallas diesel combustion process eliminates the need for hazardous heavier-than-air gaseous fuels.
No naked flame
- An open flame in a boat/caravan is always hazardous. None of the Wallas cookers have an open flame.
- An open flame also creates moisture in your boat. Unlike propane systems, Wallas stoves draw combustion air from the cabin and carry exhaust overboard. This process dries the cabin interior.
- 2+1 year warranty for all Wallas products. Register your unit and get 3rd year of warranty.
- To ensure the highest quality, every single Wallas product is carefully tested before delivery.
- Fuel : Diesel
- Power : stove
- Operating voltage 12V
- Fuel consumption : 0.09-0.44l/h 3-15oz/h
- Electricity consumption : 1.06-2.66A