The Wallas 88 DU is a special flat-design marine/RV diesel stove. A facet-ground ceramic top is all you see when the stove is installed – a state of the art in marine/RV cooking systems.
Unlike the hazardous LPG/propane systems, it uses diesel in its task as a responsive high temperature stove that will give years of service.
The Wallas diesel stove draws combustion air from inside the cabin and carries exhaust outside the cabin. This feature forces fresh air into the cabin area, drying the vessel/RV interior and reducing the effects of mildew.
A red indication LED in the ceramic glass top warns if the stove is hot.
- Get rid of LPG/propane and forget about carrying heavy gas bottles into your boat.
- Save gas bottle lockers space for better uses.
- The Wallas diesel combustion process eliminates the need for hazardous heavier-than-air gaseous fuels.
No naked flame
- An open flame in a boat is always a hazardous. None of the Wallas cookers have an open flame.
- An open flame also creates moisture in your boat. Unlike propane systems, Wallas stoves draw combustion air from the cabin and carry exhaust overboard. This process dries the cabin interior.
Fuel your stove with your boat/RV tank
- If you have a diesel engine, it is very convenient to pick up the diesel for your stove from the main tank with our fuel feed
- We also have separate diesel tanks for gasoline engine users.
- 2+1 year warranty for all Wallas products. Register your unit here and get 3rd year of warranty.
- To ensure the highest quality, every single Wallas product is carefully tested before delivery.