NEW – Eberspacher D2L AS3 Diesel Air Heater PREMIUM Installation Kit (12V )
Enjoy warmth, comfort and the quietest heater on the market with the Eberspacher D2L AS3 diesel air heater. The best diesel air heater out of Germany.
Eberspacher is undoubtedly the ‘Mercedes Benz’ of diesel air heaters. If you want the best, including no more ticking fuel pump, the quietest, most reliable heater, the best high-altitude performance, and the most comprehensive install kit – the new D2L AS3 Eberspacher is the way to go.
Backed by a two-year warranty and Lifestyle Equipment & Supplies' focus on excellent service, you will enjoy more red wine and cheese sitting around in the warmth, followed by a good night’s sleep, knowing that if you need help, we have your back.
New D2L Features
- Easy start pro full digital controller
- Brushless motor with longer service life and stepless power control
- Super quiet fuel pump (no ticking)
- Quieter blower (fan)
- Stepless heat output levels and improved temperature regulation
- Built-in altitude sensor up to 3000m.
Lifestyle Equipment & Supplies Premium Kits Have More
With Eberspacher PREMIUM from Lifestyle Equipment and Supplies, you get a kit that combines the top-notch new Eberspacher model D2L heater with our best install components – it’s better than a standard Eberspacher kit. Our Kits Include what the others don’t:
- Combustion inlet silencer
- Inline fuel filter, joiners and clamps
- 1m extra ducting (2m total)
- Printed installation instructions (not just a DVD)
Plus standard kit components
- Espar / Eberspacher airtronic D2L diesel air heater
- Easy start pro digital controller
- Heavy-duty mounting plate
- Fuel pump (12v)
- Fuel hose
- Fuel T-piece kit
- Exhaust Silencer / Muffler
- Electrical harnesses
- Stainless steel exhaust pipe
- Combustion intake pipe
- 1m Flexible ducting (60 mm. diameter)
- Inlet / Outlet grills (on the heater)
- Air outlet grill (60 mm. diameter)
- Screws, clips, and plastic straps required for installation.
The Eberspacher D2L Airtronic diesel-fueled heater offers optimized fuel efficiency, a range of operation modes, and unsurpassed safety standards. It is certified for installation in passenger areas and proximity to dangerous substances.
The D2L is the updated version of the D2 – featuring better high-altitude performance, a much quieter fuel pump, a long-lasting brushless motor, and stepless heating from 850W to 2,200W.
The standard heater is suitable for regular heating operation up to an altitude of 3000 meters; for operation above 3000 meters, an altitude kit will be required.
Please note that this kit does not include a fuel tank. We have an extensive range of fuel tanks available; check the fuel tank section of our website.
We specialise in ready-to-go caravan kits, plus we can advise you on and prepare custom kits for boats and tiny houses.
|50 × 50 × 20 cm