Wallas 89D Diesel Stove, Oven and Air Heater
The Wallas 87D oven and stove is truly a one of a kind combination, providing cooking via an 85DP stove and baking via an 86D oven in a single combined unit. The fan forced oven bakes your cake evenly while the stove cooks your meal efficiently. Designed for boats, slide on campers, caravans or motorhomes the 87D can be installed in most locations providing a super versatile gas free option.
DIESEL-POWERED COOKING, BAKING, AND AIR HEATING FOR BOATS | MOTORHOMES | SLIDE ONS | OFF GRID HOUSES
The oven is super tough, with a concealed diesel burner that heats a fan-forced oven, ensuring even heat distribution, automatic ignition, fast heat up, and good temperature control. The oven complements any interior with a tough stainless-steel inner and outer shell and elegant wooden handle.
The original, only and best diesel oven has the following features:
- Fast heat up fan forced oven pre-heats at a similar time to an electric oven.
- Fan forcing gives very even heat distribution.
- Sensible mid-sized dimensions suit boats and RVs
- inbuilt light
- thermostatic control of the oven temperature
The stove is a two-cooking position surface mount diesel cooker featuring the Wallas design ceramic surface surrounded by an aluminum bezel, making it easy to clean and tough.
- Two cooking positions
- 2mm high aluminum bezel surrounding the ceramic surface to protect it.
AIR HEATING LID
- 1900w air heating lid with thermostatic control
- No naked flames: all combustion is enclosed inside the oven and stove.
- Easy-to-use to use self-ignition and heat control via a simple control panel.
- Diesel cookers do not add to cabin moisture like gas; all exhaust goes outside.
- No diesel smell or fumes inside the oven or cabin
- Super fuel efficient, using around 200mL of diesel per hour maximum (per oven and stove)
- External exhaust system ensures exhaust gasses and moisture are carried outside.
- All marine-grade stainless steel construction
- handmade in Finland to exacting standards, with servicing approx. Every five years (depending on use) is expected to last the lifetime of the vehicle/boat.
- 2 + 1 year warranty backed by Lifestyle Equipment and Supplies.
Avoid gas compliance, gas safety issues, handling heavy and rusty gas bottles, excess moisture inside due to gas combustion, and go all diesel.
Note: Marine or RV exhaust systems are sold separately. We have exhaust kits for marine and RV/off-grid applications. For additional options, please see the Wallas Stove and Oven Accessories section on the website or contact us directly.