- Microprocessor technology programmed to detect Carbon Monoxide levels using Time Weighted
Average (TWA) at 10% COHb curves.
- No False Alarms from new boat smell or outgassing.
- Full 5 year service life. End of Life clock starts when power is applied, not in inventory or on
- No nuisance alarms caused by temporary background levels of CO.
- Alarm Mute button silences alarm while boat is ventilated.
- Low Current Draw. Innovative micro current circuit saves precious battery power. 37 milliamp
(.037 amp.) current draw.
- 62-541-R-Marine and 62-542-R-Marine include normally closed relay. Use to turn on exhaust fans,
remote horns/lights/signals or connect to alarm systems.
- Listed NMMA Component. Meets ABYC A-24, Marine CO Alarm.
- Listed to UL 2034 Carbon Monoxide Alarms – Marine Use.
- Meets ISO: 12133 Small craft — Carbon Monoxide (CO) detection systems.
62-542-Marine Flush Mount Models:
CASE DIMENSIONS: 4.5” W x 3.25” H x 1.25” D