Quiet diesel heat.
Thanks to the laminar burn process, there is no audible noise, allowing the boat next to yours to enjoy the silence of nature.
The power consumption is very low compared to the air volume capacity. This makes the Wallas 30Dt an excellent choice for sailing boats up to 12 metres.
Durable, brushless blower motors ensure long lifetime and minimizes the sound level.
A Wallas 30 Dt can be installed into a diesel engine compartment or lazarette. With the help of two air inlets, you can get both fresh air circulation and strengthen the heating effect. By taking fresh air from outside and cabin air from inside you can blend the makeup air for an ideal mix.
Wallas Remote Control Wallas Remote Control allows you to heat up your boat remotely
- The measured sound level of the device is equivalent to a quiet conversation on a peaceful boat.
- Laminar combustion assures that your neighbours’ boats can also enjoy the silence of nature.
- 0.8 – 1.8 A power consumption enables you to keep your boat warm even with a small battery capacity.
- A Wallas 30 Dt produces the most heat power per one Watt of electricity in the class of ~3 kW heaters.
- 2+1 year warranty for all Wallas products. Register your unit and get 3rd year of warranty.
- To ensure the highest quality, every single Wallas product is carefully tested before delivery.
- Fuel: Diesel
- Power: 1000-3000 W 3400-10200 BTU
- Operating voltage: 12 V
- Fuel consumption: 0.1-0.3 l/h 3.4-10.1oz/h
- Electricity consumption: 0.8-1.8 A
- Heat min: 60 m³/h 35 cfm
- Heat max: 96 m³/h 57 cfm
- Special features: Fresh air vent